The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Salford Priors CofE Academy, School Road, Salford Priors, Evesham, Worcestershire
Head Teacher - Salford Priors Church of England Academy
This job has been closed.
What is the job role?
Employer: The Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust
Location: Salford Priors Church of England Academy, Worcestershire
Salary: L6 – L10
Contract type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Salford Priors Church of England Academy is proud to be part of The Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust which is a group of 22 Church of England academies from across the Diocese of Coventry. The core mission of our Trust is to build a better future for all within our Academies who in turn will positively impact their communities “Together, pursuing ‘life in all its fullness.”
We are looking to appoint an experienced leader who would like to progress their leadership career in a church school context. Our new Headteacher will have the highest ambitions for our children. They will be warm, enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about leading learning in a school at the heart of a small village community.
Who are we looking for?
Our new Headteacher will:
• Have a dynamic vision for the education of all children and be passionate about leading a small church school
• Have proven success in whole school leadership and management
• Have a wide, current knowledge and understanding of education and curriculum development
• Understand the challenges facing small schools, but not view these as a barrier to raising standards
• Have experience of teaching mixed age classes
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to build positive working relationships within our school and community
We will provide you with:
• An exciting opportunity to lead our Academy in partnership with the staff, governors, parents, Trust leadership team, Church and Diocese
• Happy children who enjoy learning and wider opportunities
• A staff team who are proud to work at the school, feel valued and supported and are committed to the Christian ethos of the school• A highly supportive Trust team who are committed to working with school leaders to improve outcomes for children
• Opportunities to work closely with other leaders and schools within the Trust
You are very welcome, and encouraged, to visit the school from 1pm – 2pm or 4pm – 5pm on 29th November.
This appointment is supported by ASCL’s Leadership Appointment Service. If you feel inspired to discover more about this exciting opportunity, need any further information or would like to arrange a visit to the school please contact Jo Corrigan on 07557 114082 or email Jo.Corrigan@ascl.org.uk
For more details about how to apply see online https://www.covmat.org/vacancies-1/. If you wish to be part of our fantastic Learning Community, please complete our application form and submit to Claire Freeman (Head of People) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is: 12 noon on Monday 4 December 2023
Interviews will be held on: Friday 15th December 2023
The post is available from Easter 2024
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.