The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Hollyfast Primary School
Teaching Assistant - Hollyfast Primary School
This job has been closed.
What is the job role?
“Aim high, grow within and reach beyond the stars.”
Excellence Kindness Courage Respect Collaboration Perseverance
Are you inspirational?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you love learning?
We are seeking to appoint a supportive, nurturing and positive ‘Teaching Assistant’ to play a key role in the next step of our journey. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, dedicated and passionate professional to broaden their experience and further develop their skills.
It is a very exciting time to be joining Hollyfast Primary School. With a new leadership structure in place and a brand new vision and values for our school, we are looking forward to growing, achieving and further transforming Hollyfast into a beacon school within the local area and beyond.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent teaching assistant with an infectious love of learning
• Is highly motivated and passionate about developing and progressing within their career
• Is passionate about supporting children with their learning in the classroom
We are proud of the offer we provide to our team. This includes:
• Bespoke professional learning opportunities to broaden and extend knowledge and skills
• A strong, collaborative team who respect each other, strive for excellence and have the courage to make decisions, take risks and support each other positively
• An opportunity to work and learn alongside an experienced and successful leadership team with a proven track record of securing school improvement across different settings.
• A highly supportive Governing Body who are committed to helping the school
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact our administrative team on 02476332521 or email email@example.com to arrange a mutually convenient date and time. We look forward to hearing from you
Starting date as soon as possible
Please use the 'Apply' button to submit your application or download and application form and relevant documents below and return via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 1st October 2023
Interview date: 5th October 2023
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.