Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant - Castle Wood School
This job has been closed.
What is the job role?
Governors wish to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant to supervise children during the lunchtimes and make sure they are safe.
The supervisory role will involve:
- ensuring the supervision, safety and welfare of pupils during the mid-day break: in the classroom dinner area, playground and circulation areas:
- Assisting with the setting out and clearing away of tables and chairs before and after lunch.
- Assisting with personal care
- Improving children's enjoyment of lunchtime, by setting up and leading play activities, this will include supervising games, encouraging appropriate use of equipment.
- You should enjoy working with children, relate to staff, act responsibly and be able to keep calm and respond quickly to situations.
Application forms and Job description are available to download below and are also available from the school’s website.
Please return completed forms to Sandra Docherty firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, then your application will have been unsuccessful in this instance
Closing Date: Sunday 12th July 2020
Interview Date: TBC
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.